Just 20 minutes from downtown Philadelphia Main Line and created specifically for executive training and meetings, The Villanova University Conference Center offers a learning environment with the added amenities of an executive business center, comfortable guest accommodations, fine dining and outstanding recreational facilities. The Center has a selection of 21 comfortable meeting rooms, all equipped with the latest technology. Our skilled conference planning and support team ensure that your meetings run smoothly. Enjoy all this in a scenic setting convenient to King of Prussia and downtown Philadelphia.
- 14,026 square feet of meeting space
- Full-service facility accommodating up to 250
- IACC-approved conference facility
- Extraordinary location; 20 minutes to downtown Philadelphia and Philadelphia International Airport; near I-476 and I-76
- Variety of conference rooms available - from formal boardrooms in the historic Mansion to modern classrooms in the conference center
- Executive Business Center open 24 hours
- Advanced presentation technology
- Dedicated conference planning team and audiovisual technician
- 58 guest rooms with spacious work area, telephone, data lines, high speed Internet access and private balconies or patios overlooking beautiful gardens or woodlands
- Dining room serving breakfast and lunch buffets and a la carte dinners
- Lounge, private dining area, room service based upon availability
- 24-hour fitness center and bocce courts on property
- Basketball, volleyball, and ropes and challenge courses located nearby
Planning a meeting?
Call Alecia Stephens at 610.523.1756 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org