Weddings & Social Events
Visit our Hot Dates and Rates page for information on Easter, Mother's Day and Graduation Brunch.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens and woodlands, and with a grand manor house as its centerpiece, The Villanova University Conference Center is the perfect place to celebrate in style. The elegant ambiance of the historic Montrose Mansion sets the tone for memorable business and social events. Our expert planning and catering staff will design a special celebration for you from a casual barbecue on the terrace to a formal dinner in our private dining room. Let us help you create the perfect party, dinner or wedding. At Villanova you and your guests will enjoy:
- An elegant estate setting on Philadelphia's prestigious 'Main Line'
- A variety of dining opportunities to choose from including our elegantly appointed mansion living room, our stately private dining room and stunning outdoor venues for seasonal events.
- Custom catering and creative themed parties
- Professional event planners and coordinators offering complete party planning services
- Award-winning conference facilities
- Luxurious guest rooms for out-of-town guests
- Convenient location to I-76, I-476 and downtown Philadelphia
- Traditional Afternoon Tea served Monday-Saturday 2pm-4pm by reservation
Entertain up to 250 guests on the Mansion's first floor and patio. Enjoy an array of specialty hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, attended chef's stations featuring carving stations, pasta, sushi and many more. Select your choice of premium brand bar services including consumption, open bar or cash bar for your guests.
Special Themed Events
Entertain in style with Casino or Karaoke nights. Themed dining events can include many special flavors such as the Taste of the Caribbean, Mardi Gras, South of the Border, Vietnamese along with other International Buffets.
Special Occasion Luncheons and Afternoon Teas
A perfect choice for birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers and anniversary parties. Luncheons include various entree selections, salad, fresh bakery rolls, chef's choice dessert, coffee, tea and soft drinks. Afternoon Tea features a wide variety of Sir Aubrey’s White Lion Traditional Tea, assorted tea sandwiches, traditional apricot glazed scones accompanied by Devonshire cream and raspberry preserves, plus chef's selection of petite desserts.
A beautifully presented buffet of irresistible hot and cold selections served on Mother’s Day and Easter. Reservations are required. Please call 610-523-1776.
Company Outings (Spring through Fall)
Plan a day that includes teambuilding and sporting events, plus a barbecue or other special dining event. Combine your event with a meeting in our comprehensive conference center featuring sophisticated presentation technology and professional meeting planners.
To find out more about memorable hospitality on Philadelphia's Main Line, please contact:
Emily Emerson at 610-523-1769 or email@example.com
Weddings at The Villanova University Conference Center
Welcome your guests to a landmark estate that epitomizes the legendary style of Philadelphia's Main Line. We invite you to make the historic Montrose Mansion your home for a memorable wedding day. A gracious array of special features will create lasting memories for you and your guests:
- Spectacular settings in the mansion and gardens, accommodating up to 250 guests for your reception
- Your choice of three different reception packages, all featuring exceptional cuisine and attentive service
- A variety of rehearsal dinner menu options to suit your specific needs, with a customized menu presented to your guests on the evening of your event
- Rehearsal dinners for up to 40 guests in the Mansion's spacious formal living room
- A dedicated catering manager assigned to you from beginning to end of your event
- Professional event coordinators to attend to every detail, from fresh floral designs to entertainment
- Extra services, such as valet parking, coat check and custom celebration cakes are available at an additional cost
- Luxurious guest rooms for your out-of-town guests
To find out more about creating wedding memories at The Villanova University Conference Center's Montrose Mansion, please call 610.523.1776, email us, or check out the links below.
Planning a wedding?
Call Emily Emerson at 610.523.1769 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org